Go Back   Ever Grande City Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2012, 02:48 AM
yokoso wa harem

Kano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo coooool
Send a message via AIM to Kano Send a message via Skype™ to Kano Send a message via twitter to Kano

/huffs

Oh my god, mention Zombie Apocalypse to any of my friends, and they jabber for twenty minutes about how they're going to survive, where they'll go, backup plans, etc. Even some of my coworkers have plans that they'd go back into our store's wearhouse area, and could find things that could work for weapons, and they'd climb up onto the wearhouse shelves, where the zombies can't get them.. >__>

"Hey, can I talk? It’s about some stupid, hurtful habits
I guess I’ve been reduced to a monster.
"

turtleseed | tumblr | PC

Old April 17th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Genocide Jack

Kodaka Hasegawa has disabled reputation

How much do you want to bet that they'll be the first ones to go when any kind of civil unrest hits?

His pants...? Are you saying his pants are...alive!?
Are pants people!? Are there PANTS PEOPLE!?!?
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:08 AM
yokoso wa harem

Kano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo cooooolKano must think they're soooo coooool
Send a message via AIM to Kano Send a message via Skype™ to Kano Send a message via twitter to Kano

That might just be true. 8|

"

turtleseed | tumblr | PC

Old April 17th, 2012, 04:33 AM
oops

Zet has a bright future aheadZet has a bright future aheadZet has a bright future aheadZet has a bright future aheadZet has a bright future aheadZet has a bright future aheadZet has a bright future ahead
Send a message via MSN to Zet Send a message via Skype™ to Zet Send a message via twitter to Zet

Zombie Apocalypse? I don't have to worry about such a thing, though I will worry about my friends(who live overseas) safety.
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Degenerate.

I killed Price. has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to I killed Price. Send a message via twitter to I killed Price.

OMG the weather here...well...this meme sums it up all too well.
Old April 17th, 2012, 09:27 AM
☀ Salamander

Dragneel has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Dragneel Send a message via Skype™ to Dragneel

Apparently my school blocks out the site that image is hosted on too ;;

...Though, it's weird. Some things on Imgur (including the site itself) are blocked, but I've noticed a lot of other things hosted by it aren't.

Regardless, can't get over how much I hate my school's new firewall. Pardon my language, but it's the shittiest thing ever. It even blocks YOUTUBE now >_> These five weeks I have left better go by fast ><;

Anyways, at least the weather here's a lot better than it was yesterday. The high's only 76ş F this time.

EDIT: Great. Just...great. Now apparently my manga sites are blocked too. And this stupid firewall seems to be blocking Tinypic because "media sharing is not allowed" >_>

If this school's gonna end at all, it's gonna be because of this goddamn thing. I'm sorry for the language, but I am just really ticked off by this new system.

gifs/cssflavors.mepair

Last edited by Dragneel; April 17th, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old April 17th, 2012, 01:04 PM
☆ toucher of butts

Seto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the UniverseSeto is Queen Bitch of the Universe
Send a message via Skype™ to Seto Send a message via twitter to Seto

If there was a zombie apocalypse, I'd die. I'm a klutz, there's no way I'd survive.

And it's been sunny and nice here, as far as weather is concerned :3c

"I could call a heart that rescues hearts
something like courage.
"

paired to davey wavey | hummingbird | twitter

Old April 17th, 2012, 05:33 PM
yokoso wa harem

I'd die too.. >_> I mean, I might last a day or two, but I wouldn't be a survivor. XD;

It's been nice here too, ironically.

"

turtleseed | tumblr | PC

Old April 17th, 2012, 05:37 PM
get in the bag

Gravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the UniverseGravelord Nito is Queen Bitch of the Universe

Actually... I think I could last a while in an apocalypse. Maybe not survive long enough to rebuild, but I could give raiders and whatnot hell. Not that I'm prepared for it or anything which would be completely crazy, ha, ha, ha... I'm not kidding xD

pairtwin
the executioner and the grave digger are best friends. after all, they have the same clients.
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:24 PM

Bell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the CelestialBell the Celestial
Send a message via Skype™ to Bell Send a message via twitter to Bell

During a Zombie Apocolypse I think I would survive a few days due to my general cleverness, and then die off to an ambush of multiple zombies at once. My friends would all die within hours, on the negative side. They're aren't clever and don't play sports, therefore aren't athletic.
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Your Viciousness

Sting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the CelestialSting Eucliffe the Celestial
Send a message via Yahoo to Sting Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Sting Eucliffe Send a message via twitter to Sting Eucliffe

I'm not very (or rather, at all) physically fit, so if I had to run away from zombies, I'd die in seconds because that's about how long I can run for.

Otherwise, I'd probably be able to hold out for a bit, but I know the over all stress of it would make me crumble, so to speak.

I'll resurrect it here and now!
ichikawa zanakurou

Last edited by Moogles; April 17th, 2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Accidental double post
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered User

Cherrim is a budding flower xo

I'd be in the same boat... I'm so out of shape and I have no skills that would translate well to survival. XD; At least I do have a zombie contingency plan for if I get caught in an apocalypse, though. I know exactly where I'd go and what I'd do... it's just the getting there/doing it that I'd never manage.

(The Math building on campus would be amazing as a fort to protect against zombies. I've had this discussion with multiple people in my classes before.)
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:16 AM
YNWA

JamJam is gaining experienceJamJam is gaining experience

I've read the Zombie Survival guide by Max Brooks, so if a Zombie apocalypse ever happens, I'll be prepared. However if there's a flood or something, I'll be totally screwed. It's a good thing zombies are a much more realistic threat, huh? :P
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Genocide Jack

Kodaka Hasegawa has disabled reputation

Max Brooks is an ignorant and talentless hack whose drivel should never have been given the light of day. If you want to learn real survival skills, join the armed forces or apprentice yourself to an actual survivalist.

His pants...? Are you saying his pants are...alive!?
Are pants people!? Are there PANTS PEOPLE!?!?
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:57 AM
YNWA

JamJam is gaining experienceJamJam is gaining experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodaka Hasegawa View Post
Max Brooks is an ignorant and talentless hack whose drivel should never have been given the light of day. If you want to learn real survival skills, join the armed forces or apprentice yourself to an actual survivalist.
Umm, it's not a serious survival guide.... It's a joke. It's listed as a humor novel. And I do enjoy reading survival guides written by former SAS instructors, but obviously they are no substitute for actual instructors.